Information for the processing of personal data of the interested party – Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13, Legislative Decree. 196/2003 marketing / commercial purposes
In compliance with Legislative Decree 30 june 2003 n. 196 (Privacy Code), below we provide the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, as well as the scope of communication and dissemination of the same, to the nature of the data we will have possession of and their contribution. This document concerns the privacy policies of personal data established by the company Three Tiba SA, Registered Office: Village Road, 5 – Hurghada (Egypt) – PoBox 487, Representative office in Italy: Via dei Cappuccini n.10, 04100 Latina, which also intends to accurately describe the methods of management of the processing of personal data of those interested in the treatment itself. The present must be considered as information given pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data. A copy of this information may be further requested from the data controller by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone and postal address.
THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT The “owner” of the processing is the company Three Tiba SA, Registered Office: Village Road, 5 – Hurghada (Egypt) – PoBox 487, Representative office in Italy: Via dei Cappuccini n.10, Latina 04100 , Registration to the Chamber of Commerce of Cairo at n.8155 of 16/07/1997 – VAT Number 234911263, Registration to the Chamber of Commerce of Latina with n.175315 of 04/14/2009 – cf 02504560596, in the person of its legal representative pro tem.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING: The processing takes place at the aforementioned office of the data controller and at any identified third parties.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED Processing of personal and identification data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, address, VAT number, fiscal code, fixed or mobile phone number, e-mail address, etc.) provided voluntarily by the interested party . “Treatment” means any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection , the extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a data bank; “Personal data” means any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; For “identification data”, the personal data that allow the direct identification of the person concerned; For “interested party”, the natural person to whom the personal data refers.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING (art. 23, 24 and art. 130 Legislative Decree 196/03)
Data processing management concerning the purpose of disseminating real estate consultancy, property sales and provision of ancillary services, performed by the data controller, for interested users by managing the email address and other data voluntarily and voluntarily provided by the interested in registering for the blog / website www.geacasa.com, for requesting information via the contact form of the aforementioned site as well as mailing list of the data controller and receiving communications also by telephone (direct call). The interested party may object in whole or in part to the treatments indicated in an easy and free way. To unsubscribe from the mailing list it will be sufficient to write at any time an e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to the owner’s address, below with subject “cancellation mailing list”. To oppose the processing of calls or commercial e-mails, it will be sufficient to write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time or by mail to the address of the owner, listed below with the subject “opposition to commercial communications”. Or it may be indicated at the same references “opposition to processing for mailing and commercial purposes” to oppose all communications indicated in this statement.
2. PROCESSING METHODS – CONSERVATION The data will be processed in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by the owner and by the persons in charge of and responsible for processing in accordance with Article 29 , article 30 and the articles 31 et seq. Leg. 196/03. The data will be stored for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed.
3. COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION SCOPE The data subject of the processing will not be disclosed – unless explicit authorization is given through appropriate information – but may be communicated to companies contractually linked to the data controller and, where necessary, also to subjects inside and outside the European Union, in accordance with and within the limits set by art. 42 by art. 43 and by art. 44 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003. In any case, data communications will be linked exclusively to the achievement of the purposes expressed by this information and for any legal obligations. The data may be communicated to this effect to third parties belonging to the following categories: – subjects who provide services for the management of the information system used by the Data Controller and telecommunications networks, and who take care of the maintenance of the technological part (including mail electronic and newsletter service); – professionals, studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy; – subjects who carry out operations of control, revision and certification of the activities carried out by the Data Controller; – persons in charge of data processing; – competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of any responsible persons is constantly updated and available at the Data Controller office. You can also request it by writing to email@example.com. Any further communication will only take place with your explicit consent.
4. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
The provision of data is optional and is necessary only for the purposes set out above and to receive mailings and / or telephone calls and / or ordinary mail in paper format. Any refusal to provide data has the only consequence of not being able to receive the indicated communications
5. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS You may assert your rights as expressed by the art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196. With respect to your data, you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. For any request for information and / or clarifications and to exercise your rights, please contact: Data Controller: Three Tiba SA, Registered Office: Village Road, 5 – Hurghada (Egypt) – PoBox 487, Representative Office in Italy : Via dei Cappuccini n.10, 04100 Latina, Registration to the Chamber of Commerce of Cairo at n.8155 of 16/07/1997 – VAT Number 234911263, Registration to the Chamber of Commerce of Latina with n.175315 of 14/04 / 2009 – cf 02504560596, in the person of its legal representative pro tem. If you contact the owner, please provide the e-mail address, and / or a telephone number, the name, the surname, the reference company, in order to allow the correct handling of the request.
Update date 15.6.2017
THE DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
Three Tiba S.A.
What are cookies and how we use them
A “cookie” is a text file that is stored on computers, tablets, mobile phones and on any device used to browse the Internet, where it is stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
In particular, our site uses strictly necessary Cookies which are essential to carry out the activities requested by the user, for example, to store information provided by the user while browsing the site or to manage the “login” status during the visit; uses Analytics Cookies that allow you to collect data relating to the use of the site, such as the content visited and the features used, with the aim of improving the performance and layout of the site. These cookies can be sent by the provider of the Analytics tool, but are used only for purposes related to the site.
During navigation, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies sent from different websites or web servers (so-called third parties), on which certain elements may reside (example images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of others domains) present on the site that the user is visiting.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified as:
– Session cookies: which are removed when the user closes the browser and which, therefore, have a limited duration for your visit;
– Permanent cookies: they remain in the device used to browse the Internet for a specified time. These cookies have typical expiration dates and, therefore, their duration varies depending on the cookie used.
– Proprietary cookies and third-party cookies: depending on whether they belong to the website owner or to a third party.
We use the following categories of cookies for our website:
1. Session cookies strictly necessary
These cookies are essential for browsing the website, for example, they allow temporary storage of account data for access to the relative reserved area of the site and allow the use of the various functions present in the reserved areas.
2. Performance or analysis cookies (so-called Analytics cookies)
Used to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users, on how they consult the site in order to improve it and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated.
For this purpose a third-party cookie is used, namely Google Analytics. This type of cookie is not a tool of our ownership, for more information, therefore, it is possible to consult the information provided by Google at the following address: http: //www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html ;
This site does not use profiling cookies.
These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) user preferences in order to develop a specific profile to customize commercial offers, to carry out market research or distance selling.
Third Party Cookies and Social Media Cookies
On this site there are links that activate social network cookies (specifically, cookies on the Facebook, Twitter, instagram and Google+ platforms), managed by third parties and, therefore, we are not responsible for them.
These cookies are used, for example, to share content.
The management of the information collected by third parties and the type of processing of personal data are governed by the relative information which you are kindly requested to refer to.
Information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514 ;
Management of cookies
At any time, the user can refuse to accept all or some of the cookies used by this website simply by selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow you to refuse them.
Each browser has specific configuration instructions. Further information regarding the procedures to follow to disable cookies can be found on the website of the browser provider.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it;
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
To disable only the use of Google Analytics cookies, you can use the add-on made available by Google at the following link following the procedure indicated by Google https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
By disabling cookies, you can still use some parts of the website, but some services may not be usable.
The Data Controller is Three Tiba SA, Registered Office: Village Road, 5 – Hurghada (Egypt) – PoBox 487, Representative office in Italy: Via dei Cappuccini n.10, 04100 Latina, Registration to the Chamber of Commerce of Cairo at n .8155 of 16/07/1997 – VAT number 234911263, Registration to the Chamber of Commerce of Latina with n.175315 of 04/14/2009 – cf 02504560596, in the person of its legal representative pro temp.
Update date 15.6.2017
THE DATA PROCESSING HOLDER